View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlos555 View Post
Hi all i just installed calibre in my ubuntu laptop where i have a folder with about 200 ebooks in pdf format.I want to ask if it is possible to import them to calibre without having to copy them in its folder.Thank you for your answers.
Use the big button for adding books on the main toolbar, or just drag&drop into the Calibre library view (if I'm not mistaken, that should work now...). In fact, don't go copying anything into Calibre's library folder- it won't know it's there, and it just makes it harder to discern what in the folder belongs to Calibre and what doesn't. Just ignore the folder, use Calibre's GUI or CLI tools to interact with the library. Calibre, by the way, will make it's own copies in the library folder automatically.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote