View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by christineb View Post
nynaevelan - be careful counting on the local copies in K4PC. I had to reload my computer after a hard drive crash. I had everything backed up, but when I reinstalled K4PC it didnt recognize any of the local copies of my books in the kindle content folder. I'm guessing the computer looked like a different device to Amazon. Foutunately I had them all in Calibre so I didn't lose anything.
This happened to me also when I had to replace my hard drive. Now to avoid that I just freed them. I do not share them with anyone except myself and my many devices, but this saves me the aggravation of having to re-download the same file over and over.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote