View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #23281
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congrats on your first tapatalk posting.

Flavored coffee. I was given about 20 different flavors, including one called egg nog... I may not try that one, as I don't like egg nog, but the other ones sound interesting: sugar cookie, chocolate caramel, pumpkin pie spice, etc..
Just a heads up... if you normally do not put sweetener in your coffee you will want to with flavored. As if you have vanilla syrup it acts as a flavor enhancers to most other flavors.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote