View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #56
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Barnes & Noble has no Canadian support, period. As I recall, you need a US-based credit card just to do business with them.
I bought the Nook from B&N on a trip to the US, and when purchasing from their website use my Cdn-based credit card and a US address that was mine at one point in my life. They don't prevent me from doing so based on my Cdn IP address. I don't think they cross-reference credit card address and account address.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote