View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTH View Post
And with the release of these some ebook stores is also launching, pretty decent price. from 3-15 euro not fantastic in any way but it seems like the most books are under 10 euro at least (100 SEK). A new Liza Marklund book (a pretty populare swedish author that writes crime) cost 10 euro and that is 7 euro lower than the hardcover version of the book so it seems like the publishers will be resonable and I like that
Hurray for reasononable publishers -- I hope the American ones learn some lessons. Now if only they would make more of the Marklund books available in the U.S., in ebook and print. More "Nordic Noir," yeah! And while we're at it, what about the lag on getting the rest of the Harry Hole series reprinted in the U.S.? Gah! Enough with giving us Scandinavian crime seres out of order. I protest! Phhhbbbttt.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote