Thread: UK Launch when?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:29 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultim8fury

I was very impressed with the reviews that MR did for the Reader after the visit you guys made to Sony. It was impartial, assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the device without the side commentary that's become so popular about root-kits and exploding batteries. I got the information I was after by reading those reviews. That kind of reporting is what I would like to see Engadget and Gizmodo and all those other sites, go back to.
Right about that. I was impressed also.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote