View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #82
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Gahhh...I hate apple! I can't update my iPad 1 to version 6 iOS...so there are several apps I can't use!

I know, "The app? The App? You can't handle the App!" (in my best Jack Nicholsen - Col Jessep voice) But it is still annoying....
I feel your pain. I also have an Original Flavor iPad, and there are three apps on it that I can't update because all three require iOS 6. One of those apps is WritePad, which I've mentioned several times in this thread. I can still use it, but I can't update to the latest, greatest, and presumably most accurate version.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote