View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 AM   #69
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
Yes throughout the video, they point out many advantages of the Glo over the Paperwhite. However, if you watch it to the end, their recommendation at the end is the Kindle wins. This recommendation is mainly based on PDF handling, white light, and the store experience. However the light on the Glo is FINE (I actually buy my light bulbs on the blue side if I have a choice so would probably prefer it side-by-side; and my Glo doesn't look blue in my opinion). The Kobo store is not great, agreed; I buy books on my computer or tablet. PDF is probably easier with the Paperwhite, that's fair; I don't use PDF. However the font customization ability, SD slot, CBR/CBZ format, and smaller size and weight of Glo were not even mentioned in their wrapup.
SD slot and CBR/CBZ format actually were mentioned. They did talk about fonts, too. But I wasn't paying too much attention at the time.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote