View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza View Post
Hi all:

I'm trying to convert an LIT book using Calibre but I'm having some issues... not enough indenting on the sides (all 4) and, it seems, that the lines keep dropping like this:

And Mary said to her little lamb, "Your fleece is as white as snow," and the
lamb replied
back, "That's why they call me Borox, lady." And everyone laughed and
laughed so that
it seemed the entire barnyard filled with noise.

Until now I was using the default 500 conversion. But I need to go custom, right? What settings do ya'll use to make pretty-looking LIT conversions for the Sony Reader?
By "indenting on the sides" you mean the margins? I use a header, 36 pixel margins on the sides, and a 10 pixel margin on the bottom, but YMMV.

As for "lines keep dropping," I'm not sure what you mean. Is text from the source LIT file not appearing in the LRF file? If so, that's probably an html2lrf bug and you should submit an issue on the calibre trac.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote