Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #44
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
You know the kid that runs down the hall hoping he can avoid the polio shot even though his uncle got polio and two of his friends came down with it the summer before when an polio epidemic swept the valley? Yeah, that was me. They did finally capture me and I had the full series of 3 (?) shots of the Salk polio vaccine (the only one available then, second commercial release batch.) To this day I have to look away when ever they draw blood for a blood test.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote