Thread: PRS-T1 Sony reader android app.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:21 AM   #1
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Sony reader android app.

Hi
Left my reader at home. I suddenly remembered that Sony had released app for android. as I am reading a book I actually bought from reader store i thought I could continue to read it on my phone using app. How silly of me to think that would work. I am in the UK. When I go to the Android market it tells me that it is not available in my country. Can that be right and I wonder if anyone else has tried using it in the UK.
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote