View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #141
test011
Connoisseur
test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: K2i, K3(B006), KT(WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAMan View Post
I know about GPL and stuff.
But I wasn't sure yifan would agree to me distributing my binary version of his launcher, so I just left my stuff on github in source files (and on my KT to be used in my extensions ^_^ ).

Maybe ixtab could include my changes to his published version, 'cause I wasn't able to create update.bin packages last time I tried.
It's great to see able people contributing for public.
Could you tell us what kind of changes they are?

Oh, here they are!
http://goo.gl/lrGoe

Quote:
It enables developer create extensions that make menus right when user taps "Launcher" thus making it possible to create stuff like "status" menus that would show e.g. correct state of USB networking regardless of device reboots/USB networking changes and such

Last edited by test011; 04-16-2012 at 11:06 PM.
test011 is offline   Reply With Quote