View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #104
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignacio ferrer View Post
Thx for the background information.
So the good old windows does the trick ...
Given all your professional knowledge: I am about to buy a M92, but the JetColor got me thinking. Should I wait a little longer or take the plunge?
When i last held the Jetbook in hand the firmware was not finished and the device was a bit ...sluggish. like it was still running a llot of extra developer code that needed stripped out

Recently when i was trying to get a sample they told me the firmware was still a bit buggy and not ready just yet. They have of course put it up for pre-order so one assumes they have fixed that. Some of the remaining issues may have been from stripping some things from the Russian school version of the firmware such as location check in and such.

The color will be quite expensive so it depends how much you might need/want the color.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote