View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 06:14 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please allow me to clarify. While ripping your own CDs is unquestionably illegal in the UK, I don't believe that it's immoral to do so for personal use. This case is about making copyrighted material available for download on the internet, not about copying something you've bought for personal use.

Yes, I use iTunes to manage my own collection of digitised music and audiobooks. Superb software. I've never used the iTunes store, however; I prefer to buy CDs and digitize them myself (and yes, I freely admit that I am breaking UK law by doing so).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote