View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
And I have to ask my German friend to pay for readers (I give WebMoney). But I'm not a fraudster, I bought many readers from this forum, and noone claimed that I took the reader, and then took money back.
So that's why I'm here Buying from this forum is simple, because you don't have to compete with many other people like on eBay :
I can attest to that. I recently mailed him a 505. As he says, I got the money from his german friend... including the $35 it takes to ship it overseas
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote