View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #430
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
So I tried to start Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase last night only to find out the epub I have is horribly formatted! missing italics, missing quotations, broken sentences..... ugh! So I checked my source and I got it from the publisher. I went and re-downloaded it and it has not been fixed. I feel sorry for anyone who actually bought this!

The Kindle version however is not like this as far as I can tell. I was lucky to grab it from there when it was free. So I thought I give a heads up to anyone who grabbed the epub back in 2011. Check Chapter One if you find the ghost talking is not italics you have the same horrible copy. I deleted mine no need to have a broken book that can't be read properly.

The mobi copies from Kindle and ARE that were freebies seem okay so far.....