View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #10
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina View Post
I'd never use any other cover than those from the Sony engineers. Especially when you read with your Sony Reader for two or three hours per day. The Sony covers are designed to enhance your reading experience perfectly.
I wouldn't go that far they don't even stay closed, offers basicly no protection whatsoever apart from maybe dust if your lucky that day and it stays closed.
Sony cover is completely pointless in my opinion apart from the light if anything it makes the device worse to use at least the third party ones use magnets and other tricks to keep the thing closed and folded back.

I'd say get a third party one unless you really want the AAA battery light which I do think is a good thing, all depends how cheap you can get it, quality wise I'd say its' only worth about £10 at best.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote