View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #1150
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
With the exception of a authors that I KNOW are tried and true, I won't be doing work from "indie" authors anymore. There was so much junk that was sent I couldn't stand it, so from now on, agent or publishing company requests only is the way I'm going to keep things straight. I've accepted 5 books today, physical copies, so I've got a short list of about 10 books at the moment.
I can sympathise. I've had a break from reviews just because the next one I write is going to be a bad one. I'm always hoping my screening process is going to protect me from that - but not this time.

I hate writing bad reviews so I drag my heels terribly. Got - to - get - it - done.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote