View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #533
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
OMG just saw this post. I am a huge Anne Stuart fan. I am going to get it immediately. I had a long day and am afraid that I might start reading it tonight. Thank you so much.
I love her too. I just bought alot of her historical backlist at Kobo using Coupons!

Well for those who may be interested I have finished the ARC of that werewolf book. Now I have to leave a honest review. I never thought this would be so hard. You see I didn't like the book. I love her other books but it was like someone else wrote this book. It had her quick wit in various places but the story and the plot was very much like a contemporary HQ romance with a few paranormal elements built in. There was no real characterization in the story. There was a few funny moments but not enough to make me like the book.

And here's my review in case you want to read it. I decided to keep it short. I don't think I will be doing this again.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-25-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote