View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #25
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46jimbo View Post
Gosh, shouldn't it last a couple of weeks?
I think Kobo claim that it lasts one month reading 30min per day with WiFi off, which would mean 15 hours reading time. But I'm sure that figure must depend on which reading settings are used: increasing the font size for example will result in more frequent page turns and so greater power consumption. Even if I got the full 15 hour battery life claimed, I would still have to recharge it 1 or more times during a trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide
Indeed, my Touch probably lasted +25 hours or continuous reading at least.
The Glo has a 60% larger screen to refresh and 25% faster processor than the touch, so I would expect a significantly shorter battery life goes with that.

Last edited by GeoffR; 12-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote