View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #85
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I just got mine and am very happy with it. (I also didn't like the eyes on the Book Beanie.) I would say it basically keeps its shape, but I push down on the bottom center and make a sort of "nest" for my Nook (in its case), and it stays put nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
No worries. The invoice arrived via email.

I really do hope it's as flexible as the Book Beanie, though. You can shape that sucker into pretty much anything the situation demands. I just like the idea that Coyl's Custom Creations don't have eyes. I hate being stared at while I'm reading, even if it's by something as cute as a Book Beanie.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote