View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Most Recent Desktop Update

I see they still haven't added a way to remove the damned advertising pane from the desktop program. Fortunately, I don't use it much - in fact, only times I've opened it in the last few months is because it sometimes switches spots with the program I'm actually trying to run in the Windows start menu search results for stuff starting with k...
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote