View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLady View Post
If I hover the mouse over a title, a little balloon says "Double click to edit me." Double clicking does nothing. If I select a title, I can't open the Edit Metadata window - it's grayed out.
I know on the Sony if it set to manual you can edit these fields. I don't think this is true of the Kindle, but typically to edit the metadata for your books you edit the metadata in the main calibre library then resend the updated books to the Kindle.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote