View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #1
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Wow, Kobo Touch is incredible!

I had a 1st Gen Kobo, and later a Vox, and returned both. I don't know if I changed, or if this ereader is that much better, but it's a keeper!

Battery life is INCREDIBLE, page turning is super fast, screen looks great, the wireless sync is superb, and the "extras" such as the web browser and Sudoku are great! I found the browser disturbingly usable for basic browsing actually. I always wanted that "free 3g" kindle years ago, and you know, for the right price, I would buy one now for traveling.

Anyway, I really lucked out, as a girl had bought one for her mother in law as a gift, who ended up having one. The return period was expired, so I got it off her brand new for much less than retail. I had some books already from my Kobo Vox experiment, so I was up and running in no time.

If they manage to get a backlight on these ala the new Nook, I would upgrade.

I am blown away at how amazing a product the Touch is compared to the Vox and the Kobo 1st Gen. Just blown away.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote