View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I personally think that 99% of readers do not even read the copyright page. Its there as a legal need, not for readers. I have had readers (who are members here even) ask me if I had any more books, when I have listed more books in both the beginning and end of the novel they read and claimed to love. Readers just seem to flip till they see the novel start, and read till it ends. So I have not spent much thought on the wording of it. I do not think anyone should. Use a boiler plate one, and move on.
Vydorscope, you've given me an idea! When I have my second and more books published, I'll have the "Other Books by the Author" page at the end rather than the beginning.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote