View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
One small problem with the Kindle

I've had my Kindle since September and I love it. I couldn't wait to take it on a trip with me. At last I wouldn't have to lug around 3 or 4 books. I could just take my nice little Kindle. This past Christmas I flew cross country to visit my son. My Kindle was great. I'd charged it up before I left, and with the WiFi off, the battery lasts a very long time. But I discovered a problem once I got into the hotel. Unlike a paperback, I couldn't leave my Kindle on the dresser when I went out. I had to pay a small daily fee for the in-room safe to store my Kindle when I wasn't in the room. I never thought of the fact that you have to keep your Kindle safe when traveling.
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote