View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #14
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I seem to remember that the 900 was supposed to be available in Nov but then the date slipped? And I think Sony had to ship quickly because it was only a week or two before Christmas, and they wanted to get the product into some people's hands at least. I do recall reading many posts on here about people complaining about the Best Buy delays and that was why I ordered mine through the Sony website. Typically I would just stop by my local Sony Style store, but I don't think they even had demo models available at that time. Let's hope the 950 launch goes much smoother this year!
Last year I ordered the 900 from sonystyle.com and I had it in my hands a few weeks before the local Sony Style store got theirs in, so I too hope the 950 will not repeat that pattern.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote