View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge about the structure to add this at least for now. As you might have already noticed, I even did not avoid from using multiple versions of a script to not bother to use a param. value. My only goal was to have a simple but solid extension to do this job.

Maybe somebody edit this extension to add the feature you mentioned and to make it more compact.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote