View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:05 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
right there is one of the reason I don't do apple. Changing devices via android is so much more seamless. but the SGS II does support aac and aac+ which is what iTunes uses so you wouldn't lose any songs on your itunes that are downloaded in that format and as =X= pointed out anything that isn't aac the double twist app is fantastic, no worries.

If you like gadgets, I think you'll enjoy a high end android device more than idevices just MHO of course, but they are more fun to customize and have more freedom to shop at different places etc.
I agree that I'd enjoy the Android device. The thing I've come to realise that I'd really miss is the iPod interface in my car. That lets me, via the car stereo, browse by artists, albums, genres, etc. I use the iPod in my car on my 40 minute drive to and from work every day. I've decided that I don't really want to lose that. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably go with the S2.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote