View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi John
I need to see an example of the info you have in the Authors and Author_sort fields too figure this out.

However if you create a custom column, choose Column Type as "Column built from other columns", enter
Code:
{title_sort}
in the template field should work.
But maybe I'm not quite understanding your request.
I entered "books_john, Books, {title_sort}" into the column create box. It was accepted and I restarted Calibre. I then went to have the column displayed and it wasn't in the list of possibles.

Beats me.

Regards -John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote