View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:19 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Author Eyes View Post
Dr. Drib, thank you for this opportunity!

My blog is called "Shelley Stout's Spiral Noteblog" where I blog about writing, book signings, and the publication process. I also started including some blog guests. My latest one was Karen McQuestion, the first self-published author to be offered a film option!

Here's the link: http://shelleystout.librifiles.com/

You're welcome Shelley.

Dreams and I worked on this equally, coordinating the work and tossing ideas back and forth. Thank you, dreams.

Everyone have fun!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote