Thread: DR800 experience
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #15
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
so, a small update.
fully loaded I started to keep track. After 3 days and approx 24 times going to another page 25% of the power is gone. Another 3 day's further and 18 new pages 50% of the power is gone. The 4 day's further and just 15 new pages further, it is almost done with the power.

I think this is not what it should be. I don't do anything else then reading an Epub book without making notes or bookmarks. just simply reading.

it is still the best reader for us, without any doubt. I'm just wondering why it's losing power so fast.
So 10 days total on a charge? That's a little lower than I saw when I was measuring mine, but not too far off. I think I was getting closer to 14 days.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote