View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomte;

The goal is to have the file in the correct format when I access remotely via the content server from either my Kindle 2 or the iPhone iBooks reader.!
As far as I know iBooks cannot access the Calibre content server (although I wish it could). If you want to this you would need to use an alternative ebook reader that understands the OPDS catalog format. The ones that spring to mind for the iPhone are Stanza and QuickReader.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote