View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
How dare Amazon protect my financial/credit interests in this creepy manner! I mean really... if they flag something as potentially fraudulent activity and it involves my credit card—I mean, what right do they have checking with me personally to make sure I'm the one who initiated the activity?! The nerve! Just ram that transaction through and let me worry about whether I want to sue them (Amazon) later for allowing the fraudulent use of my credit card/credentials! The idea that I might actually have to speak to someone I want to do business with in this day and age is just all icky-creepy 'ya ask me.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-02-2013 at 08:17 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote