View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #44
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
It took me three days to notice the one dead pixel at the bottom right of my Aura. It was only noticeable when the light was on, and barely so. But of course once the eye catches it, it's hard to ignore.

Anyhow, just returned it to !indigo (very friendly, no hassles) and of course they were all out of the Espresso color, so I opted for the black, which is just fine.

Just curious how many will run across physical issues with their Aura that calls for a return.
It's good to hear you were able to return your Aura at the Indigo store so easily.

I am going to try and exchange mine at Indigo - my device has a tiny "dead light pixel" in the lower middle of the screen.

Last edited by RZetlin; 05-16-2013 at 12:56 PM.
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote