View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #66
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
The Google Pixel is a gorgeous machine, but overpriced. The screen is beautiful and I love the idea of a backlit keyboard for nighttime use, but it won't run MS Word, which I use a lot.

When I win the lottery (yeah, right), I'll buy one...but not until then.
But it WILL run QuickOffice, which is about as close as to MS Office as it is possible to get. And when Google is done with it (QO), who knows just how similar they will be.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/22/goo...bout-3-months/
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote