View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
smiffe
smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smiffe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Reccomended reader/tablet?

Hi all.

I've been considering getting into e-reading for a while, and with all things considered, I feel that now's the best time as any. I'm mostly looking at a $200 budget, $260 at max, and I intend on using the device to expand my books and my digital comics collection (I've used Comixology in the past with my iPhone, and I'd love to continue using it if I can). Extras, at this point, are pretty much icing, but not really a must. So far, I've looked at the Nook HD and the Kindle Fire HD, but I feel some opinions would be best, and any additional options are welcome.
smiffe is offline   Reply With Quote