View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #9
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Size in e books

Thanks for your fine work on the Bible, Ted. You are right in size not being a criteria for failure of books. I have three sections of Canadian Military History I have taken from a website and converted, the largest of which is over 13 meg. (they have numerous illustrations) I have had no problems reading any of them, except for some slowness in initial loading. I have been using calibre for the conversions to .lrf, as opposed to some others so that could have a bearing on success.

If you are looking for things to do and not totally exhausted, how about a concordance?

I agree with Harry's off-beat suggestion of an introduction. The New English Bible (print) has them. But I am not sure where you would find ones which would not step on copyright somewhere. You might check with the people who run:
http://bibledatabase.com/index.php. They might have a suggestion.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote