View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:17 AM   #22178
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Dining alone tonight... my wife left me... I broke my diet and ate Italian sausages and German sausages and home-made French bread. The sausages were from Costco and were vile... (that'll teach me to break my diet.) The French bread was pretty darn good. And now I'm drinking a biiig mug of Ceylon Uva tea and getting ready to make some popcorn and watch a movie. I sure hope my wife comes back. The dishes are starting to pile up...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote