View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #11
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Very smart option: skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Perhaps given the now situation of only Black and White being produced the only real option is for skins for the PP (like the Decalgirl skins, unfortunately they don't have any for the 5" or 6" Astak readers). But that could be a conceivable option.

Another potential could be (kind of redundant on the PP) but coloured silicon covers. I think after what Robert has been saying I get the strong feeling any colouring options could only be successfully done after-sale ie: people buy then change the colour.
Dear Solicitous:

You always have great ideas and this is no exception. I promise I will look into Decalgirl and other skins. This might do the trick and please everybody and there is no peeling.

Thank you!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote