View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #19
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I'm halfway through my first read of March to the Sea and I am enjoying it so far.

As a side note, I'm pretty sure the animal on the cover of the first book didn't appear until the second. The first book was all the "elephant like" beasts and in the second book they introduce the one that looks like a bipedal dinosaur. It threw me for a loop at first because the creature on the front of book 1 is definitely not how i pictured the "flar-ta".
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote