View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Okay, but if the total screen sales is roughly accurate, it hardly matters to me whether it's Sony, Amazon, or someone else who is selling them. I'm interested in them being sold to consumers by anybody who will make ebooks take off and a million readers or so for 2008 is a better number than a few tens of thousands in my book (which is an ebook, of course).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote