View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Leno View Post
I've read that other people had the same problem - weather to buy the more expensive Cybook or buy the Sony with lots of twists and no warranty and a few bucks less but... to tell you the truth if they are pretty much the same (the Cybook and the Sony readers) with slight advantages for the Cybook, may be it is the better choice although those 295Euros + 53 Euros for shipping make 348 Euros... that is shipping to Bulgaria, which kind of surprise of the high price but... aren't there another supplier ?

Can you tell me ... i seem to have difficulties finding this Cybook Gen 3 in other selling/buying sites...

Right now the Bookeen site is the sole source. And probably will be for some time for European customers. Still, if you don't want to be limited to Sony's ebook format, the Cybook is the way to go. Any Mobipocket-format-selling website will be able to sell you plenty of ebook titles.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote