View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
ametzler
Zealot
ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I just this moment finished the last of Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan books. ("Cryoburn" in internal chronology order...I finished "Captain Vorpatril's Alliance" last week.)

Wow. Good series. Military SF adventure and space opera and intrigue, then once she hooks you, she takes you to character drama, romance, farce, and more.

So now what? What should I read next?
Something very different. Similar stuff will probably leave you with a feeling of "it is nice, but ...". E.g. how about "Among Others" by Jo Walton?
cu Andreas
ametzler is offline   Reply With Quote