Thread: Tipping Point
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
True enough Harry. I have kept my 2 volume set of the Annotated Sherlock Holmes for just that reason. But this can now be upstairs, not in the stacks in the basements.

Likewise there are two cases of Baen books alone that will be going to happy readers, some who may experience SciFi for the first time.

Among those books from childhood that I am keeping is a copy of A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson. Although a good copy, even the Gutenberg HTML version does not capture the beauty and simplicity of the original book. Some of the plates are in color and their b+w representations leave a lot to be desired.

Maybe I should offer the books in a section of MobileRead and just ask for shipping charges. Who knows.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote