View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 03:29 AM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Calibre job box not going away

When I convert files the box that opens letting you know the progress of the job doesn't turn off automatically like it used to when the job finishes. It just kind of hangs there on the screen though I can move it around and kind of ignore it for awhile. I think it started happening about 4 upgrades back? But honestly, with the move and not not being able to use Calibre as often as normal I can't say for sure when this problem started to pop up.

I'm not getting any error messages and I'm currently using version 4.104 and I was about to download the newest version though nothing on the changelog mentions anything about the problem I'm encountering.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote