View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #520
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
OK, so I admit I ignored this for a while...after all, I have liberated all my fictionwise purchases from the beginning...but I like the idea of having them on my B&N shelf, so back in Dec., I did opt-in...request a code. Which I received on Dec. 18. Well, now the holidays are over I went to try this and all I get is a message that they are having trouble locating my code and to contact cust. serv. Now, I have not done that yet, but was scanning thru this thread and saw a reference to a 3 day limit...were they really stupid enough to put a 3 day limit on the codes? During the holiday time frame?
Good grief they said they were CLOSING!! Why in the hell when you were actually lucky enough to get a code and then just leave it to whenever you happen to get around to it when everyone else and their brother couldn't even get a damn code! They lived up to their end of the deal, you DIDN'T.

I have zero sympathy for you if you had acted on it when you got it you would be all set.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote