View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #45
setite
Enthusiast
setite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
To help I just took a bunch of photos. Ideally I should have used my nifty fifty prime lens, but I used my Sigma 18-250 macro superzoom lens on a Canon T3i. I threw in a lazy HDR photo too . The super dark photo was an attempt to show that even when you turn the screen all the way down, it is still slightly lit. I noticed this reading in bed. The only time the light is truly off is when you press the power button to sleep. It seems the magnetic cover doesn't even turn the light off right away.

EDIT: Below are photos that should be a little sharper since I used a Canon 50mm 1.8 Prime Lens. It did have a cheap Zeikos UV filter that I was unwilling/too lazy to remove.

Last edited by setite; 10-08-2012 at 05:06 AM.
setite is offline   Reply With Quote