View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
thepossum
Zealot
thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo
Assuming it is the same as the Kobo Touch, then it appears not. My D-Link router at home has an option to "reserve" an IP address for a given MAC address, which would have the same effect as a static IP. Perhaps your router has a similar option?

On my router, I log in with username "Admin", and click on the "Network Settings". Scrolling down there is a list of "DHCP Reservations List", and a "Add/Edit DHCP Reservation" section. Hopefully yours too has the same capability.
thepossum is offline   Reply With Quote