View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #125
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
I am planning to use the Rasberry pi as a development tool on the go, and I was hoping to use the kindle 3 as the screen. Using keyboard connecting to the raspberry py as well as mouse.

I just had some basic question: So the kindle can be connected trough USB instead of using wireless to connect to the vnc server right? If my keyboard is connected to the computer, and I access the vnc server I will be able to used the keyboard from connected to the server and not the kindle? (coding on the kindle would be harsh)

I'll experiment with that over the weekend, on a debian install at first and see where it goes, but that seems really promising for on the road dev, matching the power of the raspberry py to the beautifull screen of the kindle!

thanks
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote